Sunday, October 31, 2010

So much going on in November!

What a busy month ahead of us! Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away, and then my favorite, Black Friday :) :) After that it seems that Christmas is right around the corner!!! Since the next month or two are so crazy busy, it seems to just fly by!

For this reason, you should check out 2 events I have coming up! The first is the bow sale for Haiti missions. All my proceeds on November 15th (Monday) of several bows will be going to 2 different Haiti missions. Please check out my facebook album that I will be posting, and shop, shop, shop!!! I can't wait to see how much money will be raised for Air Mobile Relief Mission and the mission team going to Haiti to help rebuild the school roof! Any money you want to donate to these 2 worthy causes will be well used, rest assured. Any additional funds you wish to donate will also be appreciated!

That same week is my Open House, on November 18th, Thursday. Bows from the Haiti Mission day will be available for pickup at my Open House. The rest of Riley and Ruby Ribbons will be there, of course, along with several other businesses. I started selling with a company called Thirty One Gifts and will have items there for you to check out. The cutest tote bags, purses, thermal totes, kids' bags, stationary...so many things that are adorable and available for monogramming! And all of the items are very reasonably priced.

Also with me at the Open House will be Tiny Buttercup, who you may remember from the last Open House. She has cute baby and kids custom embroidered and appliqued clothing. She can do things custom for you with names or whatever else you can think of! Finally, Cristy's Custom Cakes will be with us as well. She will have samples of her delicious goodies to try and some to take home as well! Please "like" these two ladies on facebook!

Please invite all your friends and make it a point to drop by the Open House to get all your Christmas shopping done...without ever having to set foot in the mall! :) Contact me if you have any questions or need directions to my home. It will be a time you won't want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment